Public invited to Laura Bush book signing in Peoria
The public is invited to a book signing with former First Lady Laura Bush.
Bush will sign copies of her book entitled “Spoken from the Heart,” starting at 1 p.m. Sept. 13 at Barnes & Noble Booksellers, 5001 N. Big Hollow Road, Peoria.
• To gain entry into the event a copy of “Spoken from the Heart” must be published from Barnes & Noble beginning at 7 a.m. on the morning of the event, Sept. 13, in order to receive one of a limited number of wristbands.
• With purchase of a copy of “Spoken from the Heart” a limited number of wristbands will be distributed on a first-come first-served basis while supplies last. Must be present in order to get a wristband.
• A maximum of two books per person will be signed. No memorabilia is allowed. Bush will sign two copies of “Spoken from the Heart” or one copy of “Spoken from the Heart” and one copy of her children’s book “Read All About It!”
• A parent or guardian must accompany all minors.
• No posed photos.
• No personalization of books.