Schools a big part of attraction
First in Print content appears first in the print edition of the Woodford Times.
This week: Schools a big part of attraction
Drives along familiar dirt roads and visits to Mel’s Market were routine experiences in Michelle Largent’s once rural hometown of Germantown Hills.
The Woodford Times also has Only in Print content, which includes the Around Town calendar (event listings), police arrests, newsbriefs, college notes, stand alone photographs and more. Only in Print content is available exclusively through subscription to the printed newspaper or copies on sale at newsstands.
Here are your options to access the First in Print or Only in Print features:
1. Subscribe for home delivery. To subscribe, call 687-8419.
2. Pick up a single copy of the Woodford Times at one of our seven locations in Metamora, Eureka or Germantown Hills.
Newsstand locations are at:
• Jubilee Foods, Germantown Hills, 505 Jubilee Lane
• Redbird Gas Mart, Mt. Vernon
• Metamora IGA, 610 W. Mt. Vernon
• Metamora Casey’s, 219 E. Mt. Vernon
• Eureka IGA, 514 W. Center
• Eureka Hucks, 205 W. Center