NFL playoff picture: Arizona Cardinals keep hold of No. 1 seed in NFC after Week 13 games
The NFL season is entering Week 14 and a lot is on the line in the NFC and AFC playoff races.
The Arizona Cardinals still hold the No. 1 seed in the NFC playoffs, but the New England Patriots currently hold the top spot in the AFC.
The top seed in each conference gets a bye in the playoffs and the other division winners get the No. 2 through No. 4 seeds.
The No. 5, No. 6 and No. 7 seeds go to the non-division winners with the best records.
- Steelers at Vikings | Cowboys at Washington Football Team
- Jaguars at Titans | Seahawks at Texans | Raiders at Chiefs
- Saints at Jets | Falcons at Panthers | Ravens at Browns
- Giants at Chargers | Lions at Broncos | 49ers at Bengals
- Bills at Buccaneers | Bears at Packers | Rams at Cardinals
- Arizona Republic's NFL Week 14 picks | NFL playoff picture
- Point spreads, money lines, over/unders | TV schedule
NFC playoff picture after Week 13:
- No. 1 Arizona Cardinals (10-2)
- No. 2 Green Bay Packers (9-3)
- No. 3 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-3)
- No. 4 Dallas Cowboys (8-4)
- No. 5 Los Angeles Rams (8-4)
- No. 6 Washington Football Team (6-6)
- No. 7 San Francisco 49ers (6-6)
In the hunt:
- Philadelphia Eagles (6-7)
- Minnesota Vikings (5-7)
- Carolina Panthers (5-7)
- Atlanta Falcons (5-7)
- New Orleans Saints (5-7)
- New York Giants (4-8)
- Chicago Bears (4-8)
NFC playoff matchups right now:
- No. 2 Packers vs. No. 7 49ers
- No. 3 Buccaneers vs. No. 6 Washington
- No. 4 Cowboys vs. No. 5 Rams
Notes: The Packers win a tie breaker over the Buccaneers on win percentage in NFC games. Washington wins that same tie breaker over the 49ers.
AFC playoff picture after Week 13:
- No. 1 New England Patriots (9-4)
- No. 2 Tennessee Titans (8-4)
- No. 3 Baltimore Ravens (8-4)
- No. 4 Kansas City Chiefs (8-4)
- No. 5 Los Angeles Chargers (7-5)
- No. 6 Cincinnati Bengals (7-5)
- No. 7 Buffalo Bills (7-5)
In the hunt:
- Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5-1)
- Indianapolis Colts (7-6)
- Las Vegas Raiders (6-6)
- Cleveland Browns (6-6)
- Denver Broncos (6-6)
- Miami Dolphins (6-7)
AFC playoff matchups right now:
- No. 2 Titans vs. No. 7 Bills
- No. 3 Ravens vs. No. 6 Bengals
- No. 4 Chiefs vs. No. 5 Chargers
Notes: The Titans win a tie breaker over the Ravens for best win percentage in AFC games and a tie breaker over the Chiefs because of their head-to-head sweep. The Ravens take the No. 3 seed because of their head-to-head win percentage against the Chiefs. The Chargers take that same tie breaker over the Bengal and win a tie breaker over the Bulls on win percentage in conference games. The Bengals win the tie breaker over the Bills on win percentage in conference games.
Support local journalism: Subscribe to azcentral.com today.